Collective Bargaining Agreement Calendar
report is used to assist the Department of Energy (DOE) in evaluating the impact of
collective bargaining agreements between employer (contractor or subcontractor) and
employees to assure continuity of certain vital operations as well as to ensure DOE
contractors and subcontractors pursue collective bargaining practices that promote
judicious expenditures of public funds.
All subcontractors who have negotiated
collective bargaining agreements (includes construction project agreements) with unions
representing their employees.
Reporting period ends December 31.
Subcontractors must submit the report by
the 10th day following the close of the reporting period. This report should be
I. Contractor Information
- Field/Operations Office - Enter "ORO"
- Facility - Choose one of the following
from the pull down list, Oak Ridge, TN, Paducah, KY or Portsmouth, OH.
- Report Period - Choose the calendar
year of the 12-month reporting period from the pull down list.
II. Bargaining Unit Calendar Information
- From - Enter the beginning date of the
negotiated collective bargaining agreement for each line of data. Use the format
- To - Enter the ending date of all the
negotiated collective bargaining agreements for each line of data. Use the format
- Union - Enter the appropriate union
code from Appendix C,
designating the name of the union representing the bargaining unit for each line
- Local - Enter the local number of the
union (where applicable) for each line of data.
- Construction - Enter a (Y)es or (N)o
indicating whether the negotiated collective bargaining agreement is a construction
- Cost-Of-Living Adjustment (COLA) - Enter
a (Y)es or (N)o indicating whether the negotiated collective bargaining agreement
contains a COLA provision for each line of data.
- Unit - Enter the appropriate unit code
using the Common Occupational Classification System (COCS) from
Appendix B which
best describes the unit being represented for each line of data (union/local).
- Total Members - Enter the total number
of members for each unit represented by the union/local.
- Comments - Provide the following information
regarding any collective bargaining agreement that will expire within the reporting
- Type of Negotiation - Indicate whether
the type of negotiation is a wage opener or a renegotiation.
- Provisions - Enter any type of scheduled
increases (wages and/or benefits) as part of the negotiations.
- Settlement Date
- From - Enter the beginning date of
the newly negotiated collective bargaining agreement.
- To - Enter the ending date of the
newly negotiated collective bargaining agreement
:: Collective Bargaining Agreement