Important Points to Remember
- Carefully read and follow the instructions for this report.
- If none of the positions on the approved staffing
plan are covered under the Davis-Bacon and related Acts, this report is not necessary.
- Click here
for more information on the Davis-Bacon and related Acts or access the U. S. Code of Federal
Regulations searchable database and query "29CFR5 Subpart A
Davis-Bacon and Related Acts Provisions and Procedures.
- This report addresses subcontracts which are covered
under the Davis-Bacon and related Acts AND awarded to a company by a URS | CH2M Oak Ridge LLC 1st or 2nd tier subcontractor.
- Enforcement/Labor Compliance Report...
- must be site specific (Oak Ridge, Paducah &
Portsmouth reported separately, if applicable);
- must reflect information regarding full- and
part-time employees whose positions are under the Davis-Bacon and related Acts;
- must be prepared and submitted on a Semi-Annual (FY) basis;
- must be submitted to Carol Russell via email to: Carol.Russell@ettp.doe.gov or faxed to (865) 241-0214
by close of business on the appropriate due date.