RFP NO. RFP-MS-18-057258
Manufacture, Delivery, and Installation of Seven (7) 100’x50’ Fabric Membrane Structures at EMWMF
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (.zip file, 11.6 MB) 6/6/2018
(WinZip or other compression software required.)
- Save the RFP archive file linked above to your local hard drive.
- Extract the contents of the archive to a path on your local hard drive.
- Provide the password for the archive (when applicable).
- Open the Cover Letter file from the extracted file path to begin reading the RFP.
RFP Amendment 1
RFP Amendment 2
- Instruction to Offers is revised from Rev 0 to Rev 1 dated 6/14/18 - change is Sealed Bid from Reverse Auction.
- Exhibit B Special Conditions Rev 0 is revised to Rev 1 date 6/14/18 - changes to SC-1 and addition of SC-32
- Exhibit B Special Conditions Security and Badging Requirements is revised to Rev 3 dated 6/12/18
- Exhibit C Form J is revised to Rev 1 dated 6/14/18 from Rev 0 - change is reserving of #5 HAZMAT Training.
- Instructions and Information to Offerers updated: RFP Schedule revised--Technical Qualification Package due 6/25/2018.
NOTES / ATTACHMENTS:
- NOTICE - 6/4/2018:
This RFP is expected to be posted on Monday, June 4, 2018. If you plan to attend the pre-bid meeting scheduled for June 11, 2018 at 9:00 am (EST), you must submit your badge request information to the Subcontract Administrator (Elaine Najmola). Provide this information on the Visitor Badge Request Form provided below no later than June 7, 2018 by 11:30 am. Please refer to the Notice attachment listed below for more information about the pre-bid meeting and a short scope of work description.
- OTHER DOCUMENTS
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Questions and Answers UPDATED 6/19/2018