||Report of Contractor
Employment Distribution by Programs
Important Points to Remember
- Carefully read and follow the instructions for this report.
- Make certain the entire subcontract number is on the report in
the appropriate space. If more than one subcontract exists, a report for each subcontract
must be completed.
- Enter counts in the "EM Environmental
Management" row only.
- Enter the number of Grandfathered employees of the total, in the
- Report of Contractor Employment Distribution by Programs ...
- must be site specific (Oak Ridge, Paducah & Portsmouth
reported separately, if applicable);
- must be subcontract specific and reflect the appropriate
- must reflect a true headcount of employees filling full- and
part-time positions on the approved staffing plan;
- must be prepared and submitted on a Quarterly basis; and
- must be submitted to Carol Russell via email to: Carol.Russell@ettp.doe.gov or faxed to (865) 241-0214
by close of business on the appropriate due date.