|Annual Payroll and Residence Information ReportImportant Points to Remember
- a. Zip code
- Sort counties alphabetically, then, within the counties sort in
order by zip code.
- Report is compiled in two parts:
- Part One headcount of full- and part-time employees
filling positions on the approved staffing plan who were on payroll on the last day of the
- Part Two ACTUAL taxable compensation paid during the
annual period. (Includes base/premium pay, incentive compensation, and other special
John A. Doe is hired on July 17th filling a full-time
position on the Subcontractors approved staffing plan. On November 20th
Mr. Doe voluntarily terminated to accept employment at a different
company. On the Annual Payroll and Residence Report Mr. Doe would not be counted in the headcount
figures due to the fact that he was not on payroll on the last day of the reporting period
(December 31st). However, the actual compensation paid to Mr. Doe would
be counted. This compensation would be counted within the county, zip, and city where Mr.
Doe resided when he was employed. Therefore it would be possible to have compensation in a
county, zip, or city and not have any employee counts in the same county, zip, or city.
- Annual Payroll and Residence Report...
- must be site specific (Oak Ridge, Paducah & Portsmouth
reported separately, if applicable);
- must reflect a true headcount of employees filling full- and
part-time positions on the approved staffing plan under the "Total Employees"
section of the report;
- must be prepared and submitted on a Annual (CY) basis; and
- must be submitted to Carol Russell via email to: email@example.com or faxed to (865) 241-0214
by close of business on the appropriate due date.